In my humble opinion, this is the most beautiful time of the year... What beautiful autumn colours! So it's time to come out and explore the Pajottenland, because they never miss a chance to put on some flowers, those Pajotten. Whether it is their beer tradition or a horsetradition or experience.
There are plenty of reasons to go out.
And of course you can stay with us! For more information or reservations, please contact me at email@example.com or 0476/404129.
Some ideas for the next week ?
Come on sunday and stay a bit longer, right?
You can visit several breweries and distilleries or taste beer in pubs in combination with a cycling- and walking tour, mapped out through the region:
- With the LamBiketour (33km) you cycle along existing and disappeared breweries and gueuze distilleries in and around Beersel.
- A Dworp walk with a visit to the Hanssens Geuze distillery (Dworp)
- Visit brewery Oud Beersel and walk to the Beersel Castle on 16/10/21.
- Open cuttings weekend at Oude Geuzestekerij De Cam (Gooik) on Saturday 16 October from 2 to 5 pm and Sunday 17 October from 2 to 6 pm.
- Lambic-Zune cycle route from the Paddenbroek Café for cyclists and walkers
On Sunday 17/10/21 there is the Day of the Brabantse Trekpaarden in Vollezele
Get more info about activities in the UITagenda of Vlaams-Brabant.