Autumn in the Pajottenland... and the "Lambic Month", a successful combination!
In my humble opinion, this is the most beautiful time of the year... What beautiful autumn colours! So it's time to come out and explore the Pajottenland, because they never miss a chance to put on some flowers, those Pajotten. Whether it is their beer tradition or a horsetradition or experience.
There are plenty of reasons to go out.
And of course you can stay with us! For more information or reservations, please contact me at email@example.com or 0476/404129.
Some ideas for the next week ?
Come on sunday and stay a bit longer, right?
You can visit several breweries and distilleries or taste beer in pubs in combination with a cycling- and walking tour, mapped out through the region:
- With the LamBiketour (33km) you cycle along existing and disappeared breweries and gueuze distilleries in and around Beersel.
- A Dworp walk with a visit to the Hanssens Geuze distillery (Dworp)
- Visit brewery Oud Beersel and walk to the Beersel Castle on 16/10/21.
- Open cuttings weekend at Oude Geuzestekerij De Cam (Gooik) on Saturday 16 October from 2 to 5 pm and Sunday 17 October from 2 to 6 pm.
- Lambic-Zune cycle route from the Paddenbroek Café for cyclists and walkers
On Sunday 17/10/21 there is the Day of the Brabantse Trekpaarden in Vollezele